Buying an accountancy practice or fees - what's involved
Selling an accountancy practice or fees involves the following
- Identification of requirement
- Discussion of acquisition options and time scale
- Guidance on due diligence
- Discussion of pricing and prevailing market conditions generally and locally
- Targeted marketing to optimise selection
- Outline of any specific current opportunities
- Introduction of your firms to the vendor
- Guidance in practice selection
- Profile of vendor to suitable parties
- Screening of vendors
- Facilitation of meetings
- Frequent contact with both parties during the period of negotiation
- Preparation of documentation
- Liaison with solicitors
- Out of hours contact
- After sales service
View all current practices for sale
Fast register to buy fees
We appreciate you are busy and may not want to complete forms in detail or may not be 100% sure yet about buying. Contact us today to get started.
View our frequently asked questions
If you want to buy an accountancy practice we’ve got the answers to the most common questions.
Download our free resources
We have a wide range of free guides and videos to help you buy an accountancy practice.
View current listings
View our current list of accountancy practices and accountancy fees for sale.