See how we'll help you when buying an accountancy practice
- Identification of requirement - making sure you meet the right sellers
- Discussion of acquisition options and time scale - optimising your choices
- Guidance on due diligence - making sure you know what to look for in a firm and avoid problems
- Discussion of pricing and prevailing market conditions generally and locally - understand prices and deals
- Targeted marketing to optimise selection - we can "search and source" a firm that is a bespoke match
- Outline of any specific current opportunities - explain the current market conditions and off-market deals
- Introduction of your firms to the vendor - making sure vendors understand what you can offer
- Guidance in practice selection - avoids wasting time on unsuitable firms
- Profile of vendor to suitable parties - lets you understand the seller's background
- Screening of vendors - each seller is comprehensively checked out by us
- Facilitation of meetings - if you need that extra bit of discretion we can act as the go-between
- Frequent contact with parties during the period of negotiation - we'll keep the talks on track if they get stuck
- Preparation of documentation - we can guide you on contracts and HoT
- Liaison with solicitors - we'll keep the wheels turning and make sure the solicitors understand the deal
- Out of hours contact - we're around evenings and weekends
- After sales service - we can smooth out post sale bumps and misunderstanding that can arise
Fast register to buy fees
It takes less than 60 seconds to register your interest to buy fees. Contact us today to get started.
View our FAQs
If you want to buy an accountancy practice we’ve got the answers to the most common questions.
View our free resources
We have a wide range of guides and videos free for you to download to help you buy an accountancy practice.
View current listings
View our current list of accountancy practices and accountancy fees that are for sale.