- Identification of requirement
- Discussion of acquisition options and time scale
- Guidance on due diligence
- Discussion of pricing and prevailing market conditions generally and locally
- Targeted marketing to optimise selection
- Outline of any specific current opportunities
- Introduction of your firms to the vendor
- Guidance in practice selection
- Profile of vendor to suitable parties
- Screening of vendors
- Facilitation of meetings
- Frequent contact with both parties during the period of negotiation
- Preparation of documentation
- Liaison with solicitors
- Out of hours contact
- After sales service
Fast register to buy fees
It takes less than 60 seconds to register your interest to buy fees. Contact us today to get started.
View our FAQs
If you want to buy an accountancy practice we’ve got the answers to the most common questions.
View our free resources
We have a wide range of guides and videos free for you to download to help you buy an accountancy practice.
View current listings
View our current list of accountancy practices and accountancy fees that are for sale.