- 10 Reasons why you should use a negotiator
- 10 Tips for a successful negotiation
- Saying "no" in negotiation
- Is business negotiation "winner takes all"? (17 sec video)
- Is a negotiated settlement legally binding (30 sec video)
- What is deadlock in business negotiation? (31 sec video)
- Don't I know more about my business than an outside negotiator? (24 sec video )
- What situations is a negotiator suitable for? (15 sec video )
- Should I make the other side aware I am using a negotiator? ( 33 sec video )
- How would my counterparty react if I turned up with a negotiator? ( 25 sec video )
- Is a negotiator worth the cost? ( 21 sec video )
- What does a negotiator actually do ? ( 21 sec video )
- What is deadlock in a negotiation? ( 32 sec video )
Request a callback
Do you need a negotiator? Fill out this form to request a callback in less than 60 seconds.
View our FAQs
Business negotiation is about both parties winning. Read our FAQs to see how you can get the most out of negotiation.
View our free resources
We have a wide range of free guides and videos to help you through your next business negotiation.
Read our client reviews
These reviews demonstrate our flexible approach at Maximiti because circumstances and needs differ.