10 Tips before selling - (1:02)
4 Questions Retiring Accountants Ask - (1:05)
- Identification of requirement
- Discussion of succession / acquisition options and time scale
- Blocks of accountancy fees or complete practice
- Discussion of pricing and prevailing market conditions generally and locally
- Targeted marketing to optimise selection
- Outline of any specific current opportunities
- Introduction of short listed firms to vendor / acquirer / merger party
- Guidance in shortlist selection
- Profile of acquirer / merger party to short list firms
- Screening of enquiries
- Facilitation of meetings
- Frequent contact with both parties during the period of negotiation
- Preparation of documentation
- Liaison with solicitors
- Out of hours contact
- After sales service
Fees urgently wanted for cash buyers
Search below to see the number of buyers in your area!
Guide to selling your practice
Ready to sell? Our free guide will help you through selling your accountancy practice.
View our free resources
We have a wide range of free guides and videos to help you get ready to sell your accountancy practice.
Read our client reviews
These reviews demonstrate our flexible approach at Maximiti because circumstances and needs differ.